DR. BRANDON STEELE
Dr. Steele began his career with a post graduate residency at The Central Institute for Human Performance under Dr. Clayton Skaggs. During this unique opportunity he was able create/implement rehabilitation programs for members of the St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, and Rams. Dr. Steele also had the distinction of working with keynote speakers and researchers in the field of manual medicine including Pavel Kolar, Stuart McGill, Brett Winchester, and Clayton Skaggs.
Dr. Steele has since begun private practice at Premier Rehab in the greater St. Louis area. He currently lectures for the Illinois Chiropractic Society on clinical excellence and evidence based treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. He also serves on the executive board of the ICS as the southern district president. He has been certified in Motion Palpation, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Active Release Technique, and McKenzie Directional Therapy. Dr Steele is a co-founder of ChiroUp.
About Dr. Brandon Steele
- D.C. Logan College of Chiropractic
- B.S. Human Biology, Logan University
- B.A. Biology, Saint Louis University
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedics Diplomate (DACO)
- Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO)
- Staff Physician, Clayton Physical Medicine
- Post- Graduate Residency, Central Institute of Human Performance, Kirkwood, MO
- Logan College of Chiropractic Award of Academic Excellence, 4 consecutive
- McKenzie Part A certification
- Dept of Health & Human Services (OHRP) Human Subject Assurance Training courses
- NIH Clinical Research Training Certification
- Active Release Technique Certification, Spine, Lower Extremity
- Researcher and Author, Effect of neuromuscular manual therapy versus myofascial release therapy on tempormandibular joint pain and range of motion. Submitted for publication 2010 Journal of Craniomandibular Disorders.
- Lecturer & author on various clinical topics
- President, Illinois Chiropractic Society- Southern District
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"