DR. SCOTT BAUTCH
Scott Bautch D.C., DACBOH, CCST, CCSP
In 1994, Dr. Scott Bautch was one of the founding members of Allied Health Chiropractic Centers and served as the original CEO for the largest doctor-owned Chiropractic corporation in the nation for over 10 years.
For over 30 years, Dr. Scott Bautch has maintained a successful chiropractic practice in Wausau, Wisconsin, is married and has six children. In 1983, he completed his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic. He also completed a Diplomat in Occupational Health as well as several certificates and programs related to Occupational Health and Sports Injuries. Currently, he is the President of the American Chiropractic Association’s Council on Occupational Health and sits on the American Chiropractic Association’s Business Development and Revenue Committee.
Other positions he has previously held were: Past Chairman of NCHPP Chiropractic Quality Assurance Committee, Past Chairman of Security Health Plan Chiropractic Quality Assurance Committee, and Past Chairman of the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association’s Occupational Health Board.
He has also served on the: International Academy of Chiropractic’s Occupational Health Board, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association’s Board of Directors, American Chiropractic Workers’ Compensation Committee, served as an advisor on the 365 ANSI Committee on Carpal Tunnel, and been a member of WPS’s Chiropractic and Medical Committees. Along with serving on numerous boards and committees, Dr. Bautch also presents to, and consults with, several industries. To date over 2,000 industries have been touched by his knowledge and passion for Chiropractic. Dr. Bautch has also co-authored the manual Industrial Carpal Tunnel Manual for Physicians and the book Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Practical Guide for Those Who Work With Their Hands.
About Dr. Scott Bautch
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1983
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Diplomate in Occupational Health
- President, ACA Council on Occupational Health
- Member, ACA Business Development and Revenue Committee
- Past Chairman, NCHPP Chiropractic Quality Assurance Committee
- Past Chairman, Security Health Plan Chiropractic Quality Assurance Committee
- Past Chairman, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association Occupational Health Board
- Board member, International Academy of Chiropractic Occupational Health
- Advisor, 365 ANSI Committee on Carpal Tunnel
- Member, WPS Chiropractic and Medical Committees
- Consultant to over 2000 industries
- Co-author, Industrial Carpal Tunnel Manual for Physicians
- Co-author, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Practical Guide for Those Who Work With Their Hands
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"