DR. TIM BERTELSMAN
Tim Bertelsman D.C., CCSP, DACO
Dr. Bertelsman graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic with honors in 1991 and has been running a large successful multi disciplinary practice in Belleville, IL for over 20 years. He is an expert on establishing relationships within the medical community.
He has lectured nationally for many years on clinical and business topics and has been published extensively. He has served in various leadership positions within the Illinois Chiropractic Society and currently serves as Vice-President of the executive board. Dr. Berteslman is a Co-founder of ChiroUp.
About Dr. Tim Bertelsman
- Honors graduate Logan College of Chiropractic
- Hospital Externship – Deaconess Medical Center
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedics Diplomate (DACO)
- Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO)
- Completed 300 hours of Diplomate academic training in the area of sports injuries and physical fitness
- Author of dozens of articles pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of muscle and joint conditions
- Certified to perform Disability Impairment Ratings
- Adjunct clinician – Logan preceptor program
- Completed advanced certifications in: manipulation under anesthesia, vehicular trauma, carpal tunnel syndrome and Graston® technique
- National Lecturer: Clinical Excellence, Running Injuries, Indications & Contraindications to Spinal Manipulation, Inflammatory Arthropathies, Sacroiliac Pain, Upper Extremity Nerve Entrapments, TOS, and ohers
- Member, American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Member & Current Vice President, Illinois Chiropractic Society (ISC)
- Member, ACA Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness
- Former Faculty, American Back Society (ABS)
- Former President, Southern Illinois Chiropractic Society (SICS)
- Co-founder, ChiroUp.com
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"