If you like this type of pertinent & practical information, there’s more where that came from. ChiroUp is releasing a members-only 12 webinar series to help you endure tough challenges and ultimately emerge even stronger and better prepared to thrive in any environment. But there’s a catch…these tutorials are members-only. But the great news is that you can start a free trial today and be our guest for the whole webinar series. (plus you’ll have 14 days to check out ChiroUp’s platform as well!)
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from the series:
- Lowering Your Overhead: What To Do & What Not To Do
- Canceled Appointments? Recall & Re-Activation Strategies to Take Back Your Patients
- Low-Cost Marketing: 10 Potent Social Media Strategies for Long-Term Growth
- Telemedicine: Strategies for Maintaining Cash Flow When In-office Care is Not an Option
- Increasing Your Patient Referrals: Implementing the #1 Growth Tactic in Your Practice: Word-of-Mouth
- Patient Education Simplified: How to Create Compliance in Your Patients by Saying the Right Thing
- Generate More MD Referrals: Why You Should be Communicating Your Outcomes
- Boost Your Google Reviews: Become the Obvious Provider of Choice in Your Community
- Billing 101: Confidentitally Bill & Document for Your Services
- Expert Advice: Delivering Optimal Outcomes for Every Patient, Every Time
- Stay Up-To-Date…Automatically: Becoming a “Guru” in the Chiropractic Industry
- Industry Hack: Here’s How to Save Time AND Scale Your Practice
About the Author
Dr. Tim Bertelsman
DC, CCSP, DACO
Dr. Tim Bertelsman graduated with honors from Logan College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Belleville, IL since 1992. He has lectured nationally on various clinical and business topics and has been published extensively. He has served in several leadership positions within the Illinois Chiropractic Society and currently serves as past president of the executive board.
Want To Hear More From The ChiroUp Docs In Person?
Check Out Their Upcoming Speaking Engagements.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?