More than 10,000 chiropractors rely on this blog for news about the latest test, treatment, finding, or concept to advance our clinical and business excellence. But this week’s blog won’t be discussing any of these topics in isolation. Instead, you’ll learn about a new highly potent tool that incorporates all of these proficiencies into one efficient system –ChiroUp Version 2.0!
So instead of dissecting a new journal article, we’ll relay something that we understand even better – how to efficiently integrate best practices for superior clinical outcomes, then market those outcomes to the people who matter.
You aren’t a ChiroUp subscriber yet, huh? Maybe you thought ChiroUp was simply a cool weekly blog, and you didn’t even know about our #1 clinical platform. Or perhaps you’ve been on the fence. We get it – but in less than two weeks, a new version of ChiroUp will launch with features that you won’t be able to resist.
Here’s what you’re not going to want to miss out on:
What’s Staying the Same:
- Access to your favorite features that you already know and love
- Price – which means you have access to all the old & new features & no additional cost
- Enhanced Provider Dashboard with your most important stats: Google Reviews, MD interaction, Account Activity, Outcomes & Satisfaction Ratings, and Important News
- Patient Data Archive where you can access each patient’s prior condition reports, exercise compliance, daily pain scores, and 30-day survey responses
- Account Customization that allows you to choose the color of your reports, preset treatment frequency & goals, & organize your dashboard to include the stats that are most important to you
- A Mobile-Friendly Platform so you and your team can access all of ChiroUp’s tools from your tablet or phone 24/7
- Your Personalized Mobile Patient App (launching later in August) which includes:
- Condition reports
- Exercise videos & descriptions
- ADL advice
- Exercise compliance tracking
- VAS tracking
- Push notifications & reminders
- Your office contact info
- Ability to Schedule an appointment (if your website or EHR currently allow this functionality)
- Access to your website and social media pages
- Ability to leave a review
- ChiroUp’s Design: the new format will allow you to quickly find & access precisely the resource you are looking for (which means no more annoying drop-down menus)
- Simplified Reports & Exercise Prescription: which means fewer clicks when building your reports (4 clicks to be exact)
- Automatic Customization: If you want to change an element in the program, you can do so right then and there without haveing to navigate to the customize section
And if that’s not enough…
You can also expect:
- The ability to create and save reports for delivery later
- Include your clinic’s social media links on all patient reports
- A highly searchable forms library
- The ability to create custom exercise menu’s
- An improved healthcare provider database that allows export by specialty
- Compare or print outcome & satisfaction statistics
- Add or delete users much more easily
- Belong to multiple clinics
- Clinical protocols are sub-divided for quick search with hyperlinks to references
- New HD videos for all assessments
- No unexpected log-outs (unless you choose to log-out)
- …and much more!
Exciting stuff, right! Want a sneak peek? OK…but before you look at the previews, please excuse the formatting bugs. We’re still making some last-minute tweaks – if everything was perfect, you’d already be using it.
We’ve worked very hard to design intuitive functionality that you can master after a use or two. We hope you are as excited as us for the upcoming change, and we promise to do everything on our end to make sure your experience with ChiroUp is better than ever.
It’s your support that allows us to deliver the #1 clinical resource for chiropractors worldwide. So as a ChiroUp fan, thank you from all of us!
Do you have FOMO yet?
Change is coming, and you’re going to want to be on board! Sign up for your free trial today, and we’ll train you on Version II right away. Get started now to lock in ChiroUp’s past pricing.
About the Author
Dr. Tim Bertelsman
DC, CCSP, DACO
Dr. Tim Bertelsman graduated with honors from Logan College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Belleville, IL since 1992. He has lectured nationally on various clinical and business topics and has been published extensively. He has served in several leadership positions within the Illinois Chiropractic Society and currently serves as past president of the executive board.
Want To Hear More From The ChiroUp Docs In Person?
Check Out Their Upcoming Speaking Engagements.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?