DR. JESS BROWER
Jess T. Brower, DC, DACRB, Cert. MDT, CCSP
Dr. Jess Brower is a 2009 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic. Dr. Brower has extensive post-graduate training in rehabilitation and sports medicine. He is a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. Additionally, he is a credentialed Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy provider. Dr. Brower currently practices in Washington, IN.
About Dr. Jess Brower
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude, Logan College of Chiropractic
- B.S. Life Science, Logan University
- B.A. Movement and Sport Sciences, Purdue University (Graduated with Distinction)
- Certified, Graston Technique
- Certified Practitioner, Motion Palpation Institute (M.P.I.)
- Board Member, Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Private Practice, Washington, IN
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"