DR. ROBERT KUHN
Robert Kuhn, D.C., DACBR, ART®
Dr. Robert Kuhn graduated from Logan College in 1986. He served as a diagnostic Imaging resident until receiving his Diplomat from the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology in 1990. He began private practice in June of 1991 and currently practices part-time in Wentzville, MO. Dr. Kuhn remained at Logan in various clinical teaching capacities and is currently a Professor and the Chairman of the Clinical Sciences Division. In addition to his duties within the radiology department, he is an Active Release Technique (ART) instructor. Dr. Kuhn has been a radiologist with Radiology Consultants/Midwest, Inc. since 1990.
Dr. Kuhn has served on various committees including the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards and Providers of Approved Continuing Education (FLCB-PACE) and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He was part of the Medical Staff for the United States Skating National Championships in 2006 and has coached high-level competitive swimmers. Dr. Kuhn’s extensive academic accomplishments include teaching more than 250 postgraduate classes, publishing 15 articles and authoring more than 80 research projects.
About Dr. Robert Kuhn
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Logan College of Chiropractic, 1986
- Diagnostic Imaging Resident- Logan College, 1987-1990
- Diplomat- American Chiropractic Board of Radiology, 1990
- Chairman- Logan College Clinical Sciences Division
- ART instructor- Logan College
- Meeting Chairman- American Chiropractic College of Radiology
- Member- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards and Providers of Approved Continuing Education (FLCB-PACE), National Board of Chiropractic Examiners- Test committee and Item Writing committee
- Medical Staff-United States Skating National Championships 2006
- Attendee- over 250 post-graduate classes
- Instructor- over 250 post-graduate classes
- Author- more than 15 Original publications and 80 Research Projects
- Member- American Chiropractic Association, Council on Diagnostic Imaging, American Chiropractic College of Radiology, Missouri State Chiropractic Association, Logan College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"