DR. JAMES LEHMANN
Dr. James J. Lehmann, D.C., FACO
Dr. James Lehman has led a distinguished career as an educator, author, clinician, consultant, and chiropractic leader. Dr. Lehman began private practice in 1973. He is the Director of Health Sciences Post Graduate Education Department of the University of Bridgeport. Dr. Lehman has served as a professor of clinical sciences at the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic since 2006 and prior to that served as a clinical professor at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He is the former medical director of Preferred Providers of New Mexico and chiropractic director of Lovelace Medical Center. Dr. Lehman has served as an examiner for the New Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners and as a member of the New Mexico workers compensation advisory panel. He is a former president of the New Mexico Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Lehman is extensively published, including more than a dozen peer-reviewed papers and has co-authored the book: “The Clinicians Complete Guide to: Neuromusculoskeletal Examination, Initial Consultation and Narrative Report Writing, and S.O.A.P. Charting and Documentation”. Dr. Lehman has earned multiple professional accolades including, American Chiropractic Association – Academician of the Year (2010), New Mexico Chiropractic Association – Chiropractor of the Year (1997,1978), Logan Alumnus of the Year (1992), and New Mexico Physicians of Chiropractic Medicine -Chiropractic Physician of the Year (1991). Dr. Lehman’s formal training includes a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics, Diplomate of the College of Physicians Integrative Medicine, and a Masters of Business Administration from University of New Mexico. Dr. Lehman is currently the team chiropractor for the Bridgeport Bluefish Professional Baseball Team and practices within Federally Qualified Health Center, a federally qualified accountable care organization.
About Dr. James Lehmann
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Logan College of Chiropractic
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Diplomate of the College of Physicians of Integrative Medicine
- MBA- University of New Mexico
- Director of Health Sciences and Post-graduate education – University of Bridgeport
- Medical Director – Preferred Providers of New Mexico
- Chiropractic Director – Lovelace Medical Center
- Advisory Panel – New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Board
- Team Chiropractor – Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball
- Examiner – New Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Clinical Professor – University of Bridgeport and University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Preceptor faculty- Logan College, Texas College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association Academician of the year
- New Mexico Chiropractic Association- Presidents Circle
- Logan Alumnus of the year
- New Mexico Physicians of Chiropractic Medicine – Chiropractor of the year
New Mexico Chiropractic Association – Presidents Circle and Chiropractor of the year
- Consulting research scientist – Advanced Back Technologies and the Lovelace Institutes
- Member- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society, American Chiropractic Association, American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists, New Mexico Chiropractic Association, American Association of Integrated Medicine, American Academy of Chiropractic Physicians, Connecticut Chiropractic Association.
- Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"