DR. GREG MARKLEY
Dr. Gregory Y. Markley, DC, MS, Cert. MDT, DACO
r. Greg Markley is a 2006 graduate of the National University of Health Sciences in which he graduated with the Joseph Janse Outstanding Graduate Award. Upon graduation, Dr. Markley joined a multidisciplinary practice in St. Charles, IL. During that time, he also pursued advanced training in orthopedics and obtained his Board certification in Chiropractic Orthopedics (DACO) in 2009. In 2011, Dr. Markley also completed his course work in obtaining a Masters in Advanced Clinical Practice (MSACP). Dr. Markley is Certified in McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy.
He has lectured on various clinical topics and is regularly published.
He is an Adjunct Faculty member at Aurora University. Dr. Markley currently operates a successful practice near Chicago, IL. Professional lecturer on various clinical topics including:
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Extension biased LBP
- Cervicogenic headache
- Lateral elbow pain
- Spinal ependymoma presenting as LBP
- Intussusception presenting as LBP
- The integrative management of LBP
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- The integration of chiropractic and allopathic medicine.
About Dr. Greg Markley
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) National University of Health Sciences Lombard, Illinois
- Joseph Janse Outstanding Graduate Award National University of Health Sciences Lombard, Illinois
- Master of Science (MS)- Advanced Clinical Practice National University of Health Sciences Lombard, Illinois
- Internal Medicine Clerkship Graduate Hospital Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – Human Biology National University of Health Sciences Lombard, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science (BS) – Biology Purdue University Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (DACO)
- Certified McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Private Practice, Hinsdale Chiropractic Health Care, 2010 – Present
- Adjunct Faculty, Department of Biology Aurora University Aurora, Illinois
- Guest Lecturer, Department of Clinical Sciences National University of Health Sciences Lombard, Illinois
- Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Executive Board Member & Former Northern District President, Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Member, The McKenzie Institute USA
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"