DR. DAVID FLATT
David Flatt DC, DABCO
Following graduation from Logan College in 1991, Dr. Flatt started a private practice in St. Charles and established a reputation of excellence within the medical community. In 2001, Dr. Flatt joined Greater Valley Medicine as the first chiropractic partner of this large medical practice. Dr. Flatt continued as a pioneer of medical integration when he was the first DC to become an employee of Cadence Physician Group in 2012.
Dr. Flatt has published dozens of professional articles and is an instructor in Logan’s Masters of Sports Rehabilitation program. He has served in various leadership positions within the Illinois Chiropractic Society, beginning as Northern district president and ultimately serving as President of the executive board.
About Dr. David Flatt
- Undergrad Studies: Exercise Physiology, Southern Illinois University
- B.S., Human Biology Logan College of Chiropractic 1990
- Hospital Externship, Deaconess Medical Center, St. Louis
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic 1991
- DABCO- National University of Health Sciences 1999
- Instructor – Logan University Post-Graduate Masters Program – 2010 to present
- Former President, Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Publication “Resolution of a Double Crush Syndrome: A Case Study” JMPT 1994
- Regular Columnist, Journal of the Illinois Chiropractic Society, Clinical Topics
- Professional Lecturer on various clinical topics including: Plantar Fasciitis, Upper crossed syndrome,
- Scapular Dyskinesis, Cervical myofascial pain syndrome, Anterior shoulder impingement syndrome,
- Diagnostic clues for 8 common foot and ankle presentations.
- Former Director of Occupational Injury Rehabilitation, Nestle Corporation, Franklin Park, Illinois
- Private Practice St. Charles, Illinois and Geneva, Illinois 1992-2012
- Corporate Practice, Cadence Physician Group, 2012 – 2014
- Member, Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, American Association of Spine Physicians
- Member, American Back Society
JOIN OVER 500 CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSIONALS
who trust chiroup to automate clinical, business, and marketing "best practices"